13 downloadable MP3 audio messages
Over 11 hours of teaching
"The topics presented were very relevant to families who desire to build a godly heritage. I love the fact that as a family you have surveyed the condition of our culture and considered how you, as a family, can engage the culture in a way that calls men and women to think and act biblically. That kind of Christianity is desperately needed."In this powerful audio series, Geoffrey and Victoria Botkin and their seven children tackle the most challenging issues currently facing Christian families. What is a Christian family and how does it function? How can Christian families live, survive and prosper spiritually in a nation that will become increasingly anti-family and anti-Christian in the next several years? In these thirteen critical messages, the Botkin family speaks on these pressing issues sensibly, drawing wisdom and timely answers from the Word of God.
"I only wish so many more people could learn the things we did. In our area a lot of things talked about at the conference have never been heard of."Lectures include:
- Battleground Or Playground: Why Young Men Must Live For Spiritual Warfare
- Beyond Getting Along: Making Allies Of Your Siblings
- Dominion-Oriented Femininity - now free!
- Family Dynamics With Adult Children
- The Father And Biblical Leadership
- Practical Courtship
- Raising The Bar For Higher Education
- Semper Reformanda: The Doctrine That Changes The World - now free!
- Teaching Our Children To Teach Themselves - now free!
- What Is The Church? - now free!
- What Is The Family? - now free!
- What It Means To Honor Our Parents - now free!
- Why The Second Generation Drops The Ball - now free!
"Thank you for inspiring our family, we left the conference energized and encouraged to be "always reforming" in our family, our church, and in our individual lives."