Curriculum Advice from Victoria Botkin, Volumes 1 & 2 BUNDLE
Homeschooling. Lots of families have done it. But can you do it? How hard is it? What does it actually look like? How do you know if you're on the right track for success? Victoria Botkin has seven well-educated children who love home education and who plan to continue the tradition when they have children of their own. This inspiring home educator will tell you how you can teach your child at home successfully, inexpensively, calmly, and with the powerful confidence that you are doing the right thing before God. Her advice will give you not only practical ideas, but confidence, enthusiasm, and a vision for the importance of your labors. If you want to combine a godly home life with high academic standards, listen carefully to these CDs.
In Volume 1, learn about:
- Developing the right attitude
- Choosing materials
- Choosing curriculum
- Inspiring them with creativity
- Turning your home into an incubator of curiosity, exploration and discovery
- And much more!
In Volume 2, you will also hear from Victoria's seven well-educated children as you learn about:
- Guiding children into character, maturity and integrity
- How children can take responsibility for their own education
- Teaching children to love writing
- How to use the media
- Helping your child develop a vision for the future
- Recognizing and encouraging your children's gifts
- Teaching life skills
- And much more! Buy the CD bundle and save 25%!